Thursday, December 6, 2012

Humpty Dumpty


I got behind on my blogging again as I worked to send off my Christmas boxes. However, the boxes have been mailed and I can now get caught up on posting my projects.

Humpty was one of my favorite Christmas projects. Like the Old Woman in the Shoe this pattern came from a vintage Annie's Attic publication Toy Chest, 87T61. This year's presents seem to have found a nursery rhyme and fairy tale theme.

Humpty is not completely an amigurumi. His body is made in more traditional flat panels associated with sewn stuffed animals. However, his arms and legs do follow the amigurumi style. I actually ended up breaking out my yarn bobbins in order to work on Humpty's shirt. Without them, the yarn got tangled. I think it is the first time I have required yarn bobbins for a toy project.

There are still a few more projects in this leaflet that I would like to make for spring birthdays or Easter baskets. However, those will have to wait until after the Christmas season.


Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers