Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Shivers D Snowman Ornament


I posted the ornament I sent for Crochetville's Ornament Swap, yesterday. Today I'm posting the beautiful ornament I received. I love snowmen. In fact, I've been known to keep out the non-Christmas snowmen through the winter just to keep the house festive through the dark snowy days. I was delighted when my very thoughtful partner sent me pictures of three ornaments to choose from that she had created. However, then it became very hard to choose.

DH helped me settle the matter, by putting in the deciding vote based on my love for the snowguys.

I want to send out a very public Thank You to my partner who made this swap so much fun. This was truly a delightful bit of fun in a crazy season.

For those of you interested in Shivers, he is an e-pattern available for purchase through Mary Maxim here.


1 comment:

C.Mahan said...

I'm like you. I love snow people and could look at them pretty much year round.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers