Friday, August 21, 2015
American Girl Skirt, Shirt, and Hat.
I decided to use up some sock yarn I had won a while back and had no use for as I don't make socks. I found a free pattern for a crochet skirt at ABC Knitting that required fingering yarn here. I tried the matching top, but found I couldn't get the fit right, so I adapted a favorite dress pattern to make a top. I did use the free hat pattern found here.
I love it when I can add another outfit to my donation pile and use up yarn that is taking up valuable space in my yarn room.
Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:
Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page
Barbie Knitting Page
American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing
American Girl Doll Knitting
Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns
Baby Doll Patterns:
Baby Doll and Cabbage Patch
Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:
Pictures may not be used without permission.
- ► 2016 (51)
- American Girl Tunic and Capris and Visor
- American Girl Crochet Hat, Top, Vest, and Skirt
- Baby Jenna Summer Outfit
- American Girl Doll Wisteria Chevron Dress
- American Girl Valentine's Sweater
- American Girl Back to School Outfit
- American Girl Skirt, Shirt, and Hat.
- American Girl City Chic
- American Girl Ice Princess Elsa Inspired Dress
- ▼ August (9)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ► 2011 (196)
- ► 2010 (206)