Friday, December 3, 2021

Aztec Wishes Donations 2021 Have Been Delivered

I am so thrilled that the tech high school is back doing Aztec Wishes for 2021. While we were able to donate directly to the charity last year working with the high school students makes this project so much more fun.

Secondly I want to send out a THANK YOU to all my friends at Crochetville for their thoughful and creative donations that make this project work. I am always blown away by their generous hearts and sprirts as they donate to this project. I also had a kind new Blogger join the efforts from Canada this year and I send out a thank you to her as well. This is a tough year for many families and we made Christmas a little brighter for a few children. Thank you all.

We packed 16 boxes into my husbands car. He's decided 16 is the cut off point before items get pushed to the next year's donation. Once again thank all of you who donated and on to 2022!!

2 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

Wow! That sure is a huge donation. You are surely going to make some children very happy this Christmas.

Jayne said...

A massive well done to you all! Such a lovely thing to do. :)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers