Thursday, January 6, 2022

Purple Dress Monkey Finger Puppet



I started finger puppets to be given as a gift with Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed back in July.

After finishing the first 4 I paused after making the head when the family moved as I was preparing the October birthday and Halloween boxes.

I postponed the Halloween box a year but decided I'd still deliver the birthday gifts late. As the dates got moved off for delivering the gifts I put the last monkey aside to finish up the doll donations.

Around Thanksgiving I realized I'd forgotten the monkey and started working on pieces of the monkey between doll donation projects. When finished I took pictures but never posted the project. Since this blog has been a great way to keep a record of my projects I decided it was time to get a record up about finishing the project.



I'm very glad I finished the puppets as they were a HUGE hit. You never know what will be "the" item but the monkeys were a good choice. The puppet pattern is available for purchase here.

2 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

Those are all so cute and we bet they will get used for lots of play time.

Laurie said...

Those are the cutest little funny monkeys!
I love them!

Thanks for sharing! You have so many projects!

Blessings,
Laurie
Ridge Haven Homestead

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers