Friday, March 11, 2022

Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll Bib



Now that I've finished the wipes I'm moving on to the doll bibs.

Last year when I finished making the 16 inch baby doll bibs I realized the free pattern I used was too large for the smaller Lots to Love doll so I went searching through my patterns to find something else to try. I'd downloaded the Needlecrafts Shop's Sweet Cuddles 971016 leaflet from the Annie's Doll DVD that I've owned for years and found with a few added rows it is a good fit for the doll.

Notes:

I used worsted weight yarn and a g hook for this project. The trim was from another yarn bobbin I'm trying to finish off.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Great little project for using up scrap yarn. Thanks for sharing with #MMBC. Have a lovely week ahead. :)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers