Crafting is fun for all ages and interests. This blog evolved from researching resources for friends and articles I write as a freelance writer. It is a place to share the information I discovered. Please feel free to leave comments and questions. I am always looking at new projects ideas for family and friends in areas of my own abilities and theirs. As a notice to my readers this blog does contain Amazon links and Google Adsense. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Wednesday, August 26, 2026
Glitter Girl Kennedy Dress
When I made this dress last I suggested ordering some grey Herrschners Worsted for this outfit as I didn't have anything quite the right fit for the dress. Clearly I took my advice as I had grey in my stash when I pulled this pattern out last week.
I've enjoyed the patterns from this designer for the Wellie Wisher doll that I bought three more patterns, two that match Wellie Wisher patterns for the larger 18 inch dolls.
You can purchase this pattern here.
This pattern does not come with shoes so I used the shoes from Pamela Yarborough's Butterfly Dress that can be purchased here.
Notes:
I used an F hook and a snap for the dress instead of a button this go around.
The dress was slightly short this time so I believe I added an additional six rows to make it this length.
The shoes required an E hook to fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(174)
-
▼
August
(21)
- Rag Doll I Feel Pretty
- My Life Swimsuit 2
- Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll Capri Set
- Glitter Girl Kennedy Dress
- Little Red Riding Hood Hunter Finger Puppet
- My Life Cinderella
- My Life Swimsuit
- Stacie Critter Empire Dress
- Lots to Love 10 Inch Baby Doll Sweetly Pants, Top...
- Rag Doll Summer Dress
- My Life Kinley Casual Pant Set
- Skipper Ski Outfit
- Lil Cutesies Overalls
- Our Generation Boy Swim Trunks
- Our Generation Red Flower Dress
- Camping Pocket Pal
- Barbie Ski Outfit
- Our Generation Boy Minion Inspired Outfit
- Little Red Riding Hood Mother Finger Puppet
- Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll Baylees Bikini
- My Life Playtime Garden Outfit
-
▼
August
(21)

No comments:
Post a Comment