Crafting is fun for all ages and interests. This blog evolved from researching resources for friends and articles I write as a freelance writer. It is a place to share the information I discovered. Please feel free to leave comments and questions. I am always looking at new projects ideas for family and friends in areas of my own abilities and theirs. As a notice to my readers this blog does contain Amazon links and Google Adsense. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tuesday, August 4, 2026
Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll Baylees Bikini
It was time for the Lots to Love 14 Inch doll to enter the 2026 swimsuit challenge and I chose Amy Carrico's pattern as I'd had really good luck with it last year.
This year it fought me every step of the way so next year I might try Char's pattern that I also have for this doll instead. I do not currently have a link where you can buy this pattern as it is not listed for sale on her Raverly store.
This was made with Herschnerrs baby variegated and I believe Bernat baby yarn. I needed a g hook to get the items to fit.
If I make this again I would decrease the top less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment