Friday, December 18, 2009

Barbie Ski Outfit in Crochet Today


I actually went out to buy the holiday issue of Crochet Today after having determined I had all my holiday gifts purchased. I was surprised to find the Christmas one had been removed and replaced with the January/February issue. I will have to head off to the library to see if I can find the patterns I was looking at, but delaying purchasing until I had paid the holiday bills.

However, I was pleasantly surprised to find a remake of a vintage Clarks and Coats patterns in the January/February issue. The old pattern included sewing, knitting, and crochet patterns that were cute for the time period. This current version would help Barbie fit in with the more modern ski and snowboard crowd on the slopes. The pattern has the hat, sweater, and pants set for Barbie.

For those who don't want to purchase another magazine, I suggest checking out your local library. I have been amazed at the variety of magazines our library has available for patrons.


Credits:

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers