Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Filet Crochet Directions and Patterns



I often look at the site meter data to see what people are searching for when they arrive here to find out what I need to add to the sites patterns and tutorials. Sometimes what people want in free patterns and information is not readily available. However, other times I know I have seen resources and just not taken the time to put them on a page. Many of these pages start small and grow once I have a page to put items on that I find while searching for unrelated items.



Directions:

Crochet Designs

Haas Design Tutorials

Patty's Filet Primer

Smart Crochet Tutorial

Starting Chain for Filet Crochet

Video on Getting Started

Patterns:

Bird

Bless this House

Crochet Pattern Central

Dolphin

Dolphin 2

Dragonfly

Eagle

Hearts Filet Bookmark

Home in Reach

Home Sweet Home

Squirrel

Sweet Dreams

Tiger

Windmill

Wolf

If you arrived here looking for Free Coaster or Doily Patterns please see the Free Coaster and Doily Page.

Picture Credit: noricum flickr.com noricum flickr.com

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers