Wednesday, April 20, 2011
American Girl Doll Plastic Canvas Sandals
A family member has been learning plastic canvas and finished a first project, American Girl Doll sandals that will be appearing in an Easter basket this weekend. I am hoping another pair will be finished next month to mail with a dress I am making for a birthday present. I thought the dress and sandals would be done in time for Easter, but we both underestimated the time required.
These shoes were made using the patterns found in 18-Inch Doll Shoes from Annie's Attic. The booklet includes patterns for five different types of shoes, sandals, boots, slippers, clogs, and holiday shoes.
Pictures may not be used without written permission.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (55)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (104)
- Afghan Experiment
- Wordless Wednesday
- Connor's Crayon Ripple Afghan
- The Easter Bunny Brings Crochet
- Happy Easter
- Sign Up at Your Favorite Craft Stores
- American Girl Doll Plastic Canvas Sandals
- Easter Egg Dishcloth
- Crochet Animals Big and Small
- Vintage Pattern Finds
- About Patterns on This Blog
- Ripple Afghan Project
- Fleece Blankets
- Crochet World Digital Version Review
- Ana Paula Rimoli Gnome Patterns in Crochet Today
- I Won a Blog Drawing for Earrings at Sweet Notions...
- Crocheting by Genre
- Granny Square Afghan Completed
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2010 (206)