Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Seahorse Santa


My swap partner received her package yesterday and seems pleased with the contents. So, I can start talking and posting about the projects I was working on for it.

My swap partner collects seahorses and I suspected she had received items made from the available free patterns. I needed a new approach. I decided on a holiday theme. I used Mausica Magical's free pattern and then used the free Santa hat from the Barbie Mrs. Santa pattern.


This was a great stash busting project. I am still using up the yarn I got from the Church sale last year that I use for the Santa hats and my other Christmas projects. I changed the tail pattern after making this. I frogged the scales a few times and was never happy with the outcome. The rest of the set has a different style.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.






1 comment:

Joy said...

That is absolutely adorable!!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers