Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dinosaurs Find New Homes


I am sure I am not the only one that starts making a project with an intended recipient in mind only to find that there was another purpose for the project you never realized.



These two found a new home this weekend. I was supposed to have moved them to the Christmas present box, but somehow they have been living on the piano since their photography session. They never made it up to the attic to wait for their Christmas shipping date.

This weekend we had a close family member visiting and she was talking about the dinosaurs I had made for one of her grandsons that another grandson was now enjoying playing with, too. Sure enough, these dinosaurs are off on a new adventure to go to a home where they will be well loved and have hours of play. After all, every toy dreams of a child that will love them. Yes, I watched too much Toy Story. Now I have dinosaurs to make to donate and I need to restart my Christmas dinos. However, I have the comfort of knowing the ones that left are going to be very happy fellows and will have the companionship of other dinos I made.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More dinos in the world is always a good thing. :-)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers