Monday, September 12, 2011

Bright Waves Ripple Afghan


This is the Washington State Afghan from Blue Ribbon Afghans from America's State Fairs: 40 Prize-Winning Crocheted Designs that I purchased a several months ago. This was one of my larger stash busting projects. However, I did end up having to order more Caron Kelly Green as this is no longer available locally. I was able to pick up Red Heart Super Saver Gold locally as my stash was not large enough to finish the project.

The Bright Waves Ripple was one of those simple, but challenging projects. The pattern was not difficult, but I have since started a more challenging chart pattern that I have not pulled out nearly as often as I have this one. It was worth the effort though. I now have the second Christmas afghan finished.

Now that I have started tackling my first chart afghan I am seriously considering making the Colorado Halloween Afghan for my own house next year. There is no way it will make this year's project list.

Check out the Holiday Blogs and Special Event Blogs for More Patterns:

Afghan Patterns

Baby Blankets

Christmas

Halloween

Patriotic

Toy Themed Afghans

Valentines

Pictures may not be used without written permission.



1 comment:

Katie Jones said...

That is a beautiful afghan. I'm sure it would be hard to make one!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers