Friday, September 16, 2011

My Swap Crochet Kit Arrived


I was one spoiled swapper in this round of Crochetville Kit Swapping. I got two kits not one. I know how the materials to make the Pilgrim Turkey and the Woodland Creatures patterns.

She sent me two doll crochet books. Dress-Up Fashions for 18 Inch Dolls and a Barbie Fashion Doll book that I did not have in my collection that uses baby finger yarn, not thread.

These were the two pretty bags she made for me.


There was a huge pile of yarn to complete the projects.


She even sent treats to put in the Halloween box to be mailed and to give to my relative who will be visiting us this weekend. It was a very thoughtful and generous package and I am very grateful to my swap partner.


No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers