Monday, November 21, 2011
This is last in my Thanksgiving bell series from Seasonal Bell pattern from the February 2001 edition of Hooked on Crochet (Number 85). Like the Pilgrim Hat bell this project combined the original pattern with a free Ken Doll Pilgrim pattern(for the turkey) to complete the project.
This project combine scraps that I picked up at various sales and left over Red Heart worsted weight and Caron One Pounder yarn. I am enjoying watching my bag of scrap yarn balls disappear as I work through these projects.
Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:
St. Patrick's Day
Pictures may not be used without written permission.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (55)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (104)
- Safety Cones
- Visual Quick Tips Crochet
- Knook Patterns and Instructions
- American Girl Blue Pilgrim Dress
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Wordless Wednesday The Thanksgiving Edition
- Turkey Knitted Dishcloth
- Turkey Bell
- Pilgrim Hat Bell
- Pilgrim Man
- Cornucopia Bell
- Stacey Trock Book Signing at the Good Sheep in Hud...
- Pilgrim Woman Amigurumi
- Chester the Turkey Boy
- Kelly Pilgrim Outfit
- Winner of the RoseRed Design Contest/Giveaway ME
- 300 Classic Blocks for Crochet Projects
- Crochet Techniques Stitches Patterns
- WIP Tuesday
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2010 (206)