Wednesday, July 11, 2012

American Girl Nightgown Set


I adapted this outfit from an out of print pattern found in Annie's Attic Crochet Vintage Doll Ensembles pattern number 870614.

I believe this is the first 18 inch doll outfit I have made using sports weight yarn. It is amazing how much longer it seems to take to finish. I can only imagine the time it takes for the thread patterns.

This is one more outfit ready for my donation package. I have another ready to post soon.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without written permission.






No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers