Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Independence Day


I hope everyone has a happy, safe, and fun July 4th holiday. We have lots of fun planned with family today.

My Mom started a holiday project for me back around Christmas. She bought pillows and then made holiday covers. Right before my birthday, she sent the final set. In honor of the holiday I thought I post the Patriotic pillow covers she made.

This is actually a great gift idea if you have someone who likes to decorate for the holidays as I do. My Mom waited until the holiday fabric was on sale and then picked up the patterns she liked best. I now have holiday pillows for every season. It is also a nice reminder of my Mom during the holidays, as we don't live near each other.


1 comment:

StarTraci said...

Those are cool. I change out pillows for holidays but it would be way more convenient to change the covers. And those look great!
:-)
Traci

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers