Tuesday, December 23, 2014
15 Inch Baby Doll Sundress with Hat
This is another favorite outfit to make for the 15 inch soft doll Mary Maxim baby doll that I donate. The Hooks and Knives Blogspot has disappeared from the web, but I was able to locate the pattern for the time being here.
This was originally designed for a Fisher Price 14 1/2 Inch Mommy and Me doll, but I found it adapted easily enough. I changed to a K hook and joined the back after the first row to avoid having to use buttons or velcro. It works fine.
I like this pattern because it works up quickly, with adjustments requires little sewing, and it is easy for a child to take on and off without assistance.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (55)
- 15 Inch Baby Doll Sundress with Hat
- Mary Maxim's Car Blanket
- 15 Inch Baby Doll Dress and Hat
- Baby Jenna Hat, Pants, Booties, and Sweater
- American Girl Christmas Celebration
- Bunny Cradle Purse
- Peppermint Snowman
- 18 Inch Doll Panda Hat
- 18 Inch Doll Tunisian Crochet Doll Bag
- Aztec Wishes Donation Delivered
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ► 2011 (196)
- ► 2010 (206)