Monday, February 2, 2015

Baby Doll Hooded Towel and Washcloth


Every so often, you find a pattern that may not seem like much at first, but turns into a gold mine. That is what the out of print leaflet Dressing Up Dolly, Leisure Arts 2725 has been like for me this year. I started hunting for it when I wanted to make the doll baskets and then started experimenting with patterns I hadn't played with before. While designed for the smaller 12" dolls with adjustments I've found I can make some of the patterns work for the 15" soft bodied Mary Maxim doll.

I had made a different hooded towel for the 12" doll a few years ago, but after finishing this one, I'll be digging out my sports yarn to make this in a smaller size for the Baby Jenna doll. The pattern is easy to follow and was much easier to assemble than the one I made previously.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers