Wednesday, February 4, 2015

18 Inch Doll Cape, Skirt, and Sweater


One of the example pictures for this pattern shows the cape made in pink camo yarn. I picked up some worsted camo to make a scrubbie and it seemed like a great idea to try out the cape pattern in the camo. I had just enough left over to make the skirt. I would like to have made the skirt a bit longer but the store only had one skein of pink camo and with the Blizzard of 2015 raging it seemed like a good idea to finish the project while I was motivated and move on to something new. It is all to easy to have unfinished projects that never seem to linger on with hopes that I'll get back to them.

The skirt is adapted from Maggie's Crochet Crochet Pattern Abby, Allie & Annie PA972-R pants pattern. The cape pattern can be purchased here. I made the sweater using an out of print Springfield Collection Sweater Trio from Fibre Craft FCM494.




No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers