Friday, December 16, 2011
Cats Afghan Work in Progress
I have been blogging about this project for a while, but this is the first time I stopped to take a picture. I still do not take the best pictures with my phone, but I am able to take more pictures than before. This at least gives an idea of the mosaic pattern that the afghan is forming.
The pattern comes from a November/December 1997 Hooked on Crochet magazine. I am not sure if there is a free version available online. I tried doing this once without yarn bobbins and it was a disaster. My Mom kindly introduced me to the wonders of yarn bobbins and while this project has had its challenges the outcome has been more positive.
I am still coming down to the deadline. Not sure if this present will make the Christmas Eve finish, but it is going to be a close finish I am sure. I am sure I can have it done before the New Year.
Check out the Holiday Blogs and Special Event Blogs for More Patterns:
Toy Themed Afghans
Pictures may not be used without written permission.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (55)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (104)
- Craft Coupons There is an App for That
- Merry Christmas
- Have you Ever Had the Project that Fought Back
- Countdown to Christmas Projects
- Cats Afghan Work in Progress
- Tobogganing Snowmen the Second One is Complete
- Tobogganing Snowmen Wednesday's Work in Progress
- Mini Christmas Crochet 20 to Make
- American Girl Poncho, Pants & Santa Hat
- Tree Skirt is Finished
- American Girl Jogging Suit Knitted
- Doll Blanket for 18" Doll
- The Complete Photo Guide to Crochet
- Knight Finger Puppet
- Safety Barrel
- ▼ December (15)
- ► 2010 (206)