Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Springfield Doll Hooded Sweatshirt and Shorts
Along with dresses and other pretty outfits, I wanted to make sure the donation doll had some comfortable casual clothes. I spent plenty of summers with the combination of shorts and a hooded sweatshirt to deal with that unpredictable New England weather. We always had an extra sweatshirt because while the summer weather could be hot, many of our destinations had a cooler side that required a little extra warmth. That inspired my thinking behind this pairing of patterns.
The hooded sweatshirt pattern comes from Sweater Trio, booklet FCM494. The shorts are shortened versions of the pants found in Maggie’s Crochet Abby, Allie, and Annie Pattern.
I am working on a different pattern for a nightgown that comes with a robe. I hope to finish the first one I started, as it looks like I will have two dolls when I am finished with this project.
Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:
Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page
Barbie Knitting Page
American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing
American Girl Doll Knitting
Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns
Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:
Pictures may not be used without written permission.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (55)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (69)
- Springfield Doll Hooded Sweatshirt and Shorts
- Springfield Doll Dress, Hat, Shoes, and Purse
- Springfield Doll Poncho, Skirt, and Hat
- Crochet Vintage Doll Ensembles
- Fairy Godmother sends Doll Shoes
- Springfield Doll Pink Dress, Hat, and Purse
- Easter Bunny Gang
- Springfield Doll Pants, Sweater, and Hat
- Turkey Pilgrim Srubbie Pattern Recieved as Gift
- Springfield Doll Skirt, Sweater, and Hat for Donat...
- Springfield Doll Donation Deal
- ▼ May (11)
- ► 2011 (196)
- ► 2010 (206)