Monday, May 21, 2012
Springfield Doll Dress, Hat, Shoes, and Purse
I am continuing to work on my donation doll project and more convinced that I will need a second doll. I am having fun mixing and matching patterns in my efforts to avoid pattern that require thread.
The dress and shoes for this project come from a pattern I purchased from Maggie's Crochet, Ready for Spring available for purchase here. The hat and the purse for this outfit came from Shady Lane's Crochet Butterfly availabe for purchase here.
Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:
Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page
Barbie Knitting Page
American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing
American Girl Doll Knitting
Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns
Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:
Pictures may not be used without written permission.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (55)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (69)
- Springfield Doll Hooded Sweatshirt and Shorts
- Springfield Doll Dress, Hat, Shoes, and Purse
- Springfield Doll Poncho, Skirt, and Hat
- Crochet Vintage Doll Ensembles
- Fairy Godmother sends Doll Shoes
- Springfield Doll Pink Dress, Hat, and Purse
- Easter Bunny Gang
- Springfield Doll Pants, Sweater, and Hat
- Turkey Pilgrim Srubbie Pattern Recieved as Gift
- Springfield Doll Skirt, Sweater, and Hat for Donat...
- Springfield Doll Donation Deal
- ▼ May (11)
- ► 2011 (196)
- ► 2010 (206)