Monday, May 7, 2012

Springfield Doll Donation Deal

I do a doll donation at Christmas with my Mom and Aunt. I pick up a Springfield Doll and we make the outfits for the doll. Thanks to an AC Moore 50% off coupon and a rewards certificate, I got the doll for the cost of sales tax.

This frees up money for a possible second doll for the toy drive. I love it when the deals come together to allow for something like this to happen.

Last week I started my doll outfits for the drive. I have one completed and a second set almost done. I am hoping if I get started early that I can get more items completed.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns


Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving





2 comments:

Mandy said...

It is great you do this!

C.Mahan said...

Thats awesome!

I found this super cute free crochet pattern on Pinterest and wanted to drop it off to you. I think you will like it.

http://www.redheart.com/free-patterns/beach-bear-rita

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers