Friday, April 27, 2012
Rib Hexagon Dishcloth with Back Post Stiches
I mentioned in a previous post that I made the Rib Hexagon dishcloth from Learn-a-Stitch Crochet Dishcloths with the wrong stitches even though I had made it previously the right way.
This is the one I made using front post stitches:
There are advantages to both and I think I might continue to try both ways. The correct method creates a better scrubber, but it does not lay as flat. The front post method still cleans well, lays flatter, and I just like the look of it. Sometimes mistakes create something unique.
Find free dishcloth and dishcloth holiday patterns on this blog:
St. Patrick's Day
Pictures may not be used without written permission.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (55)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (69)
- Rib Hexagon Dishcloth with Back Post Stiches
- Crocheted Wardrobe for 18" Dolls
- Crochet Bear in Airplane
- Dishcloth with Front Post instead of Back Post Sti...
- Holiday Fridgies
- KISS Dishcloth Swap
- The Cat Afghan Heads Home
- The Easter Bunny Brought Crochet
- Happy Easter 2012
- Boy Duck with Green Shirt and Egg
- Girl Duck with Egg
- Duck with Orange Shirt and Egg
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2011 (196)
- ► 2010 (206)