Friday, April 27, 2012

Rib Hexagon Dishcloth with Back Post Stiches




I mentioned in a previous post that I made the Rib Hexagon dishcloth from Learn-a-Stitch Crochet Dishcloths with the wrong stitches even though I had made it previously the right way.

This is the one I made using front post stitches:


There are advantages to both and I think I might continue to try both ways. The correct method creates a better scrubber, but it does not lay as flat. The front post method still cleans well, lays flatter, and I just like the look of it. Sometimes mistakes create something unique.


Find free dishcloth and dishcloth holiday patterns on this blog:

Dishcloths

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Pictures may not be used without written permission.




1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

They are both pretty. And, there are no mistakes, just different patterns. ;)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers