Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dishcloth with Front Post instead of Back Post Stitches




I needed an easy project to take to the doctor's office last week. I have been working on ami's, but I wanted something where I could follow the pattern based on the shape and not have to worry too much about the number of rows. I had made the Rib Hexagon from Learn-a-Stitch Crochet Dishcloths a few times before so it seemed like the ideal choice. One of the required stitches for the pattern is a back post double crochet. I have no idea where my mind was, but while sitting in the waiting room instead of making bpdc I made front post double crochets. I actually like the look. It gives it a slightly different cleaning quality. I am working one with the bpdc now and I will post the two together to show how the pattern changes, but is still functional.


Find free dishcloth and dishcloth holiday patterns on this blog:

Dishcloths

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Pictures may not be used without written permission.





1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Very nice! Yes, I like small projects for waiting rooms, too.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers