Monday, April 16, 2012

Holiday Fridgies




I have been looking for a book of fridgie patterns that uses worsted weight yarn. I seem to be behind the times because I have seen a few at used sites, for more than I wanted to spend, but have had trouble locating new ones.

I was picking up some Easter patterns at Maggie's crochet and came across her Holiday Fridgies leaflet. As an added bonus, she had a sale on her Easter items so it was even a better deal than I expected.

This booklet has a great selection of patterns for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Easter. There are more limited selections for St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, and Patriotic themes.

This is exactly what I was looking for as it gives me items I can add to adult and children's packages to add something personal to holiday cards and packages.

2 comments:

C.Mahan said...

I am guessing these are fridge magnets? They look so tiny and hard to make!!

Karp Styles Crochet Patterns said...

Thank you for reminding me about this book. It used to be a best seller. So few books about fridgies these days.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers