Monday, April 9, 2012

The Easter Bunny Brought Crochet




Who knew the Easter Bunny shopped at Etsy, but he left me some wonderful patterns to play with in the coming days.

Mysterious Cat's Airplane and Cat has been on my wish list for a while. Sadly, at one point when I could have bought it she had stopped selling it, only selling the finished items. When I saw it was back up for sale, this was the top item on the Easter Bunny's list. I have seen other animal and plane patterns, but this is the only one I have encountered where the child can remove the animal from the plane. I can easily adapt the cat to be whatever animal I want as long as the body size remains the same. If I can master this pattern, I want to put her Fox in the Race Car on my birthday list.

Another item that has been on my list for a long time is the Liberty Dragon of the Month-July from Hands of Hope. I had been looking for Dragon patterns when I stumbled across Hands of Hopes Dragon of the month and decided the July one had to make it here. It took me a while, but the Easter Bunny came through.

It is hard to find St. Patrick's day items to keep my holiday boxes new each year, but the Bunny located Liam the Leprechaun from Crochet Spot. This gives me two Leprechaun patterns I have not tried out yet to use for next year.

The last two patterns came as a set and will help me with another hard to find holiday, Thanksgiving. The Easter Bunny brought me the Thanksgiving Turkey pattern which provided me with an adorable Mr. and Mrs. Turkey to make for the holiday. Mrs. Turkey even has a delightful pumpkin pie.

I have some birthday gifts to finish up. However, I am excited about getting started on my Easter gifts. Hope all of you had a wonderful Easter holiday.

3 comments:

C.Mahan said...

I will be looking forward to the new pattern creations!

Lois Evensen said...

How fun! I love Etsy, too. :)

Mandy said...

This is cute!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers