Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pikachu



I have a younger family member that has been struggling with learning to read. She developed an interest in the Pokémon game and I found a series of out of print early chapter Pokémon books that she decided to read. To encourage the process I decided I would start making some of the characters found in this series for her birthday and Christmas.




I used Wolfdreamer's free Pikachu pattern and it was very easy to follow. I really cannot thank those that donate their talents and provide free patterns enough. I am working on a Lapras pattern now. I have downloaded a few more characters from the book series. We will see how far I get with all the other projects I have going. At least there will always be Pikachu.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.

2 comments:

C.Mahan said...

Turned out really well! Not the biggest fan on Pokemon, but when you need them to read - you go with what they are willing to read. LOL

Unknown said...

You have a golden heart when you come up with things like that. Others should learn from you. Picachu is lovley.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers