Tuesday, July 14, 2015

American Girl Dressed in Blue



I started out to make Donna Collinsworth's 3 Blue's Pattern that can be purchased here. However, a funny thing happened on my way to making the outfit and I decided instead of frogging it, I'd repurpose the outfit and see if I could make something of what I had. I intended to go back and remake it as written, but this was the last outfit I made before Spring hit and I got away from crocheting for a bit. I still hope to revisit the original, but I still think this makes a nice outfit for my donation.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Baby Doll Patterns:

Baby Doll and Cabbage Patch

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without permission.




No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers