Friday, July 17, 2015

American Girl Day at the Beach


This outfit was a clear sign my crocheting is not quite where it was last year. I compared the photo I made of last year's bathing suit with this one and last year's clearly was a better fit. However, the only way to get better is to keep working through it.

I do love this set which can be purchased here. The accessories were fine, but the suit despite increasing hook size still seemed tight. I will try another one later as I have more than one doll. I also may try acrylic yarn as I've been struggling more with cotton recently.

I love the idea that it comes as a complete play set. The extra items always make for a more fun project to donate. The ducky ring always makes me smile when its completed.



Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Baby Doll Patterns:

Baby Doll and Cabbage Patch

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without permission.




No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers