Thursday, December 10, 2015

Minecraft Scarf


I thought I'd posted all my scarf pictures and realized I missed two that were unique. First up is the Minecraft Creeper scarf. You can find the free pattern here.

This pattern works up quickly and has a simple chart that makes the creeper pattern. I'm sure this will be a hit with the Minecraft fan on my Christmas list.

There are lots of scarves on my Christmas list this year, but considering one was left at my house last weekend after a visit, I'm thinking extra scarves are not a bad idea.

I've finished Mrs. Claus' hat and begun her dress. With 2015's doll donation delivered, I want to get a jump on 2016's outfits. After I finish Mrs. Claus' outfit I have a couple of sweater outfits I want to make along with a Colonial outfit. I found a new bonnet pattern I want to try out. I still need to make the Christmas holiday dress, too.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers