Friday, December 22, 2017

Gingerbread Girl Ornament



I've made this ornament a couple of times for swaps or just a quick item to add to a package. She is adorable and the pattern was free. Sadly it has disappeared from the Internet so I can't share the pattern with you. Should she reappear as a fee or paid pattern I will try to update the post so you can find her too.


I've always been a fan of kid friendly ornaments that they can decorate with or play with as the season progresses. I have a bunch from my childhood that my Mom gave me when she moved. It keeps small hands away from the ones you don't want them playing with or breaking.

This ornament went along with the Santa Bear Lovey as part of my Christmas package. I'm already pondering my Valentine's Day lovey options. So far I think I'm going to need to find a Valentine's ami and turn it into a lovey. I suppose I could try to adapt a lovey into a Valentine's creature. I will get through Christmas before I work on that theme. I actually have found a patterns for St. Patrick's Day and Easter Loveys. That just leaves me with the July 4th holiday to consider once I've solved my Valentine's issue. Then she will indeed have a full set of holiday lovey blankies.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers