Thursday, February 15, 2018

Thankful Thursday: Valentine's Brought Crochet

My very thoughtful husband did some very traditional romantic gestures like flowers for Valentine's Day, but he also never forgets my love of crochet. I found Snuggle and Play Crochet: 40 Amigurumi Patterns for Lovey Security Blankets and Matching Toys had been sent to me as a Kindle book. I'm finding I'm experimenting more with using patterns off my Kindle. I still find it easier to use paper patterns, but sometimes the e-book version is just easier to access.

I also did get some traditional e-patterns all printed out for me to add to my donation project. I've wanted Michelle Cream's Annablelle's Doll Afghans after having lost one of the calander patterns from the set that has been one of my go to patterns. The set includes all of my regular patterns and additional blankets and pillows I can add for my projects. You can find the pattern at Michelle's site here or its currently on sale at Annie's here. I give you both because while Annie's was my source, it has been known to retire patterns.

To work on the play food donations I got two patterns from CrochetnPlayDesigns Pancakes, Waffles, and Syrup & Turkey Dinner. From KTB Designs I got the Canister set. Now I just need to get through my wishlist and holiday projects so I can get back to the donation project.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers