Monday, July 30, 2018

Down on the Farm



I've made this pattern for years from an out of print copy Annie's Attic pattern I picked up at a used crochet pattern site. However, I was thrilled this year to discover Annie's Attic has released the pattern as a digital pattern on their website here.


I like having the farm be a carrying bag because it makes it convenient to store, put in a diaper bag, or leave at a house the child visits frequently as a toy that can be played with there that doesn't take up too much room.



This was part of a birthday package we delivered a few weekends ago and the animals and bag were a big hit. People seemed amazed at how many animals fit in the bag as the child kept pulling animals out of the bag.

This project works up pretty quickly. The ami directions are clear and the animals easily assembled. As a companion project I'm thinking about working on Bizzy Crochet's free Barnyard bag pattern found here as a Christmas present. It would add a farmer and more animals. I also have an additional pattern for a farmer's wife that would fill out the set. I'm still looking for a sheep dog pattern to fill out this set.

1 comment:

Kippi O'Hern said...

You are so talented! Very cute and fun. Happy Summer, Kippi

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers