Monday, December 17, 2018

Dinosaur Lovey



I love sending the little lovey blankets along with baby gifts. I found the Triceratops pattern to purchase here.

The pattern directions were very clear, especially as to where to attach pieces, etc. I've gotten used to adapting and rewriting patterns were I need to over the years, but I do think it is important to acknowledge when someone writes directions that are clear to me. I say this because I find directions don't speak to all of us. I find some doll dress patterns that are easy for me are challenging for others and others I just can't wrap my brain around are written exactly the way others think when they crochet. This pattern had great pictures to illustrate where the pieces went and I found that quite useful.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers