Wednesday, April 24, 2019

American Girl Hearts and Flowers


This was another project I finished but never got posted. It is the Valentine's dress for the 2nd 18 inch donation doll. This is another free pattern that can be found here. I would like to thank the designer Darski who has been a dear friend and amazing contributor to this donation for several years. Her patterns continue to inspire me every year. The shoes are not part of this pattern but they are available in another free pattern here.

I print a number of free patterns every year and I buy or am gifted a number of new patterns each year. One of the fun parts of this donation is to flip through the books and find something to try that I haven't either made before or to revisit a pattern I've not made in a while.

This pattern was such a cute fun pattern and it met goal of a second Valentine's pattern and the chance to visit a pattern I hadn't previously added to my donation project.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers