Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter


Hope all of you who celebrate Easter have a beautiful day with family and or friends.

I'm trying to get caught up on posting my projects but since this one was actually appropriate for the day I figured I'd post it on the holiday. I've a second outfit finished for the 2nd doll but I haven't had a chance to get the picture taken. I also have to download the Easter projects I made for the Easter box I sent out but I'll get there eventually.

This is a paid pattern I purchased years ago and it is available through Maggie's Crochet here.

I've never found the required yarn for the trim but oddly enough after trying various worsted weight acrylic yarns I found cotton dishcloth yarn has been my best bet with this outfit. I've had to change pastel options as I found colors end up getting discontinued in the cotton dishcloth lines I use. However, pastel variegated seems to be popular because while I can't always find the same color I can seem to find a combo that works.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers