Thursday, October 3, 2019

Post Stitch Baby Blanket


The Post Stitch Baby Doll Blanket was the second blanket I finished while working on the Down on the Farm Baby Blanket. This is also part of the Annabelle's Doll Blanket set. You can purchase it here.

What I like about this set of patterns is that they aren't difficult to make, but when complicated they look quite nice. I also like the way they work with colors. While the patterns call for lighter weight yarn, I always use worsted weight yarn because I have more of it on hand and it works up faster. The weight isn't as much of an issue as it is when you want to put the blanket on a child.

I had forgotten how relaxing these projects can be when you need something to do without being able to focus on counting and changing stitches.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers