Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Our Generation Pleated Skirt and Sweater


I actually made this pleated skirt from Maggie Crochet's Crochet Pattern Abby, Allie & Annie PA972-R first. However when I went to make the free sweater pattern from Your the Tops found here I realized it wasn't going to fit the Our Generation Doll so I made another pleated skirt to fit the My Life Doll as I wrote about last week.

The pleated skirt works up with the required hook but you do need to add a few extra rows to make the waist fit the doll. In order for the sweater to fit I needed an I hook for the main body of the sweater and used a G hook for the arms.

One of my early focuses for the 18 inch dolls this year are tops and bottoms that can be mixed and matched. I will have to experiment and see how to adapt them to the Our Generation Doll. For my records I'm going to try to keep documenting my progress here so I can come back and remember what I did for next year.

1 comment:

annies home said...

how super cute... love the stylish look thanks for sharing
come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers