Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Monkey Finger Puppet Blue Overalls



I finished the second finger puppet to go with the Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed book that will be going out with the October birthday box. You can purchase the pattern here.



I used Aunt Lydia Size 10, Natural, Peackock, and Fudge. Peackock was not a pattern choice but as I mentioned in the previous post I decided I'd use colors on hand for the puppet's clothing.



I had an issue with the straps last time so I made them shorter and I crossed them in the back. This seemed to make it easier to join them.

2 comments:

Red Haired Amazona said...

Oh my goodness these little guys are so cute! And so well made :)
xox Louise

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

Look how cute! Thanks so much for linking up with me at the Unlimited Link Party 30.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers