Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Narwhal



One of my goals when working on this ocean/sea themed project was to add some characters that aren't always found in traditional ocean/sea sets. The Narwhal was a good fit for that goal. I even included I'm a Narwhal to provide a little more age appropriate info about the Narwhal.



There are so many more patterns I'd love to add to this set but my time is winding down. I have one more ami to finish and then I have to wrap, pack and put the birthday box in the mail in order for the box to arrive on time.

The Narwhal pattern comes from Bathtime Buddies and I chose to make it in Schachenmayr Catania sport cotton with a C hook. I also chose to use felt instead of terry for the white features. This was a much better choice than what I did with the swordfish.

3 comments:

Shannon @ Of The Hearth said...

So cute! My girls love ocean animals and would think this is great.

ExCogito said...

Great idea! Really love it :)

CottonNutty
Wonderful Wednesday Linkup, # 70

Lydia from Lydia's Flexitarian Kitchen said...

I am sure this gift will be well received. The whole collection is really cute!

Thanks for sharing with us at Creatively Crafty #ccbg :)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers