Thursday, July 7, 2022

Ken Shorts and Shirt

After using the shirt found in the out of print Crochet Wardrobe for 11 1/2 Inch Fashion Dolls Including a Complete Wedding Ensemble and Trousseau for a previous Ken project, I knew I'd be back to make the original short set. I've learned if a pattern works add it to the donation because it is hard to find easy to make patterns for Ken.

I used a C hook with Bernat Baby Grey and I'm honestly not sure what brand the Green was as I've been buying lots of baby yarn brands and I often lose the wrappers.

I reduced the second row of the shorts sc 4 decrease around. I added rows to the shorts as they were too short to split for the crotch with the original row count. I reversed rows after joining. I liked the texture/look of it.

I did not add the trim to the shirt. It gives a different look to the shirt and provides for more mixing and matching among outfits hopefully. While the basic skeleton of some of the shirts might be the same I'm hoping the looks will be some what different.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers