Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Skipper Little Sister Pretty Ensemble



One of the benefits of documenting these projects each year is I can go back and remember what pattern I used and what materials I used to make the project.

That proved helpful this year when I realized not all the Barbie patterns had been put away at the end of the last donation season. I was pretty sure I was missing some but I couldn't remember which patterns I needed to locate. When I realized I hadn't made anything for Skipper this year I looked up last year's donation page and then looked at the project blogs to get ideas for this year. That's when I realized the leaflet I was missing was the out of print Annie's Fashion Doll Sister and Me 87D21. Thankfully with some searching I located this and several other patterns I hadn't put back in the Barbie binders last year and they've all been happily returned.

What I like about this particular set is last year I was able to use a couple of the patterns for both Skipper and Stacie with minimal adjustments. I'm hoping to try some of the Barbie patterns that I didn't have the chance to try for last year's donation. I think I have some colors that would work.

I used Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread Size 10 Wood Violet and White with a Tulip Etimo 1.5mm Steel Crochet Hook.



This sweater works up easily and could be a nice addition in different colors for other Skipper and Stacie projects.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers