Crafting is fun for all ages and interests. This blog evolved from researching resources for friends and articles I write as a freelance writer. It is a place to share the information I discovered. Please feel free to leave comments and questions. I am always looking at new projects ideas for family and friends in areas of my own abilities and theirs. As a notice to my readers this blog does contain Amazon links and Google Adsense. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Friday, July 31, 2026
Lil Cutesies Moses Basket 2026
I mentioned earlier in the week that I'd finished off two categoies for donations this week.
The first was the night wear and the second is bassinets. I will not need a bassinet for Kits for Kids as the doll is a bit large for the project so all my bassinets are done until I start the 2027 items. Then again never say never. Every time I say never someone says could you...
I also said I was using up my on hand Homespun yarn. Yet for the Little Cutesie doll I tried a new color I've never used before.
I needed to make a minimum for shipping and decided to add some homespun to the order. When I went to check the site as I was writing this, turns out they no longer have Homespun. It does concern me as rumors are floating about the long term life of Homespun and if Lion Brand will be continuing to produce it as they've cancelled some of its off shoot lines. I would hate to see the yarn go but not suprising in the fiber market these days.
The blanket yarn I believe is Herschnerrs Worsted 4 that I've been trying to finish off.
Notes:
This is made using a no longer available Moses Basket pattern from Annie Potter presents Sweet Baby Doll Layette. The blanket is part of Darski's BBL pattern set found here.
I went with a g hook with baby yarn for the Lots to Love 8 inch baby doll and it was smaller than I wanted. I used an I with the Herschnerrs Worsted and it was slightly big but I'd rather slightly big than slightly small. I'd suggest an H hook with the heavier yarn and an I with baby yarn next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(150)
-
▼
July
(23)
- Lil Cutesies Moses Basket 2026
- Rabbit in a Carrot
- Calico Critter Dad King
- Rag Doll Nightgown
- Lots to Love 8 Inch Baby Doll Alice in Wonderland
- Lots to Love 10 Inch Baby Doll Moses Basket
- Stacie Swimsuit
- Chick in an Egg Sleeping Bag
- Little Red Riding Hood Grandmother Finger Puppet
- My Life Romper
- Lots to Love 8 Inch Baby Doll Moses Basket
- 16 inch Baby Doll A-Line Dress Part 2
- Ken Swim Trunks
- Chelsea Critter Empire Dress
- Our Generation Purple Dress
- Skipper Poncho and Pants
- 16 Inch Baby Doll A-Line Dress
- Our Generation Boy Pajamas
- Calico Critter Mom Party Dress
- Our Generation Boy Doctor
- Ken Ski Outfit
- 16 Inch Baby Doll Summer Dress 2
- Lots to Love 10 Inch Baby Doll Swimsuit
-
▼
July
(23)

No comments:
Post a Comment