Crafting is fun for all ages and interests. This blog evolved from researching resources for friends and articles I write as a freelance writer. It is a place to share the information I discovered. Please feel free to leave comments and questions. I am always looking at new projects ideas for family and friends in areas of my own abilities and theirs. As a notice to my readers this blog does contain Amazon links and Google Adsense. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tuesday, July 28, 2026
Rag Doll Nightgown
I'm always thrilled when I finish off a category for the donation and this week I have the pleasure of posting about two. With this nightgown all the dolls now have night wear going into the 2026 donation. I need to get caught up on swim wear but what better time for swimming than the heat of the summer.
This is the same free pattern I use for the 18 inch girl dolls that you can find here.
Notes:
I had bought a bunch of Big Twist yarn when Joann was going out of business for projects like this one. I find it a bit light for the larger dolls but does well with some of the smaller dolls. I realize the brand has been picked up but I'm still working through my stash and have not needed to refill yet. For my own notes this is Jade Green.
I do need to shorten the rows before the final trim rows for this doll. I would trim it back a few more next time as this felt a bit long.
My notes indicated I should use the suggested hook size but that was with heavier worsted. If I used lighter worsted in the future I'd go with the next size hook up.
I finished the back and closed with a snap.
Now to finish off the swimsuits before the fall hits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(147)
-
▼
July
(20)
- Rag Doll Nightgown
- Lots to Love 8 Inch Baby Doll Alice in Wonderland
- Lots to Love 10 Inch Baby Doll Moses Basket
- Stacie Swimsuit
- Chick in an Egg Sleeping Bag
- Little Red Riding Hood Grandmother Finger Puppet
- My Life Romper
- Lots to Love 8 Inch Baby Doll Moses Basket
- 16 inch Baby Doll A-Line Dress Part 2
- Ken Swim Trunks
- Chelsea Critter Empire Dress
- Our Generation Purple Dress
- Skipper Poncho and Pants
- 16 Inch Baby Doll A-Line Dress
- Our Generation Boy Pajamas
- Calico Critter Mom Party Dress
- Our Generation Boy Doctor
- Ken Ski Outfit
- 16 Inch Baby Doll Summer Dress 2
- Lots to Love 10 Inch Baby Doll Swimsuit
-
▼
July
(20)

No comments:
Post a Comment