Year 15
Oddly I found myself starting this tracker in the Spring of 2025 when I ended up making an extra sleeping bag for a Calico Critter and decided to keep it rather than frog it as I was almost finished. Then I realized I needed a reminder of things prepared for the next year so this is a back up.
I use this tracker more and more through the year to keep me on track with clothing inventory for the dolls. While the post doesn't go live until the end of the year, I add to it all year long as a way of tracking what has been made and to remind me what I should be working on before the donation due date.
It is also a wonderful way to share what others have kindly donated as to the cause as well. It is a great way to celebrate all that has been accomplished.
Lots to Love 8 Inch Baby Doll
November 2025
December 2025
January 2026
February 2026
May 2026
July 2026
September 2026
Lil Cutesies
December 2025
January 2026
May 2026
June 2026
July 2026
August 2026
Lots to Love 10 Inch Baby Doll
December 2025
January 2026
February 2026
June 2026
July 2026
August 2026
Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll
December 2025
February 2026
June 2026
August 2026
JC 16 Inch Baby Doll
December 2025
January 2026
February 2026
June 2026
July 2026
September 2026
My Life Doll
November 2025
December 2025
January 2026
February 2026
April 2026:
>
May 2026
June 2026
July 2026
August 2026
September 2026
Our Generation Girl
December 2025
January 2026
February 2026
April 2026
July 2026
August 2026
September 2026
Our Generation Boy
December 2025
January 2026
June 2026
July 2026
August 2026
Glitter Girl
December 2025
February 2026
March 2026
June 2026
August 2026
September 2026
Rag Doll
January 2026
February 20266
July 2026
August 2026
Barbie
November 2025
January 2026
February 2026
March 2026
June 2026
August 2026
September 2026
Ken
December 2025
January 2026
February 2026
April 2026
>
May 2026
July 2026
September 2026
Skipper
December 2025
February 2026
May 2026
June 2026
July 2026
August 2026
Stacie
March 2026
May 2026
June 2026
August 2026
Chelsea
December 2025
February 2026
May 2026
June 2026
July 2026
September 2026
Calico Critters
Dad
January 2026
March 2026
July 2026
September 2026
Mom
January 2026
February 2026
June 2026
July
September 2026
Brother
January 2026
March 2026
September 2026
Sister
April 2025
January 2026
September 2026
Crochetville Donations 2026
Tampa Doll
June 2026
August 2026
CShort
August 2026
BGS
August 2026
Megananne3
September 2026
My Life Dolls:
Our Generation Doll:
16 Inch Baby Doll:
Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll:
Glitter Girl Doll:
Rag Doll:
Crafting is fun for all ages and interests. This blog evolved from researching resources for friends and articles I write as a freelance writer. It is a place to share the information I discovered. Please feel free to leave comments and questions. I am always looking at new projects ideas for family and friends in areas of my own abilities and theirs. As a notice to my readers this blog does contain Amazon links and Google Adsense. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Wednesday, September 23, 2026
Doll Donations 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(191)
-
▼
September
(20)
- Doll Donations 2026
- Ken Pilgrim
- 16 Inch Baby Doll Swimsuit 2
- Calico Critter Sister Shell Dress
- Calico Critter Mom Swimsuit
- Glitter Girl Mermaid
- Barbie Cinderella
- Lots to Love 8 Inch Baby Doll Spring Petal Dress
- Calico Critter Brother Swim Trunks
- Calico Critter Mom Morning Glory Dress
- 16 Inch Baby Doll Swimsuit
- Our Generation School Uniform
- 16 Inch Baby Doll I Feel Pretty
- Chelsea Sun Dress
- Calico Critter Dad Swim Trunks
- Calico Critter Mom V-Stitch Sundress
- My Life Cat Short Set
- Our Generation Patriotic Swimsuit
- 16 Inch Baby Doll Linmary Dress
- Little Red Riding Hood Wolf Finger Puppet
-
▼
September
(20)

























































































































































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment