Thursday, October 28, 2010

Stegosaurus One More Step Completed on Project Dinosaur



I had much greater success using a smaller hook and choosing different yarn with the second stegosaurus. Attaching the scales is still no walk in the park, but it was better this time than the first time. I suspect that if I make another one, I will continue to see progress. The color choice was an improvement as well.

This guy with Bronte, and the cow will be headed off for their journey to New Hampshire soon. I have to make arrangements for their car trip.

I have the body of the first Pilgrim bear completed. I need to add cardboard to the shoes before adding the bottoms. The theory is he should stand. I am doubtful, but I will withhold judgment. I almost have the head completed. I have modified the pattern to use a safety nose instead of sewing one. I also did not add some of the sewn embellishments. The hat is almost finished then will require stuffing. After which, it can be sewn to the bear. I am pleased with the progress so far.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Hello Kitty

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food


Pictures may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers