Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Snowman Ornament


Since I started crocheting I have been trying to include crocheted ornaments in my kid packages. For the younger ones they have the advantage of being unbreakable. However, I also like the idea of sending something handmade to decorate the tree. If they last, each child will have some starter ornaments for a new tree of his/her own.

This snowman was made using a free pattern from Lily Sugar and Cream found here. I used worsted scraps left over from Humpty and the Penguin to make mine. I did not dig into my cotton collection and I think he came out quite well.

If you arrived here looking for free holiday or toy patterns please see the following pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers